Τρίτη 4 Μαΐου 2010

Here I am Rock You Like A Hurricane - Scorpions


Its early morning - The sun comes out - Last night was shaking - And pretty loud - My cat is purring - And scratches my skin - So what is wrong - With another sin - The bitch is hungry - She needs to tell - So give her inches - And feed her well - More days to come - New places to go - I've got to leave - It's time for a show

Here I am, rock you like a hurricane
Here I am, rock you like a hurricane

My body is burning - It starts to shout - Desire is coming - It breaks out loud - Lust is in cages - Till storm breaks loose - Just have to make it - With someone I choose - The night is calling - I have to go - The wolf is hungry - He runs the show - He's licking his lips - He's ready to win - On the hunt tonight - For love at first sting 

Here I am, rock you like a hurricane
Here I am, rock you like a hurricane
Here I am, rock you like a hurricane
Here I am, rock you like a hurricane
Rock you like a hurricane

Its early morning - The sun comes out - Last night was shaking - And really loud - My cat is purring - It scracthed my skin - So what is wrong - With another sin - The night is calling - I have to go - The wolf is hungry - He runs the show - He's licking his lips - He's ready to win - On the hunt tonight - For love at first sting

Here I am, rock you like a hurricane
Here I am, rock you like a hurricane
Here I am, rock you like a hurricane
Here I am, rock you like a hurricane
Here I am

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια: